If you or your family member needs emergency care, we’re here to help. Our Emergency Department is rated among the state leaders in patient satisfaction. Along with our delivery of high-quality emergency services to adults and children, you can expect free parking, easy access and consistently short wait times. Our outstanding team and amazing new facility make Clinton Hospital the clear choice for your emergency care.
The Experts You Trust Delivering the Care You Need
Our bright and beautiful new space was designed with you in mind! We've coupled our outstanding care and personalized attention with modern, spacious and private exam rooms for the best possible patient experience.
The Care You Deserve
- Large and private treatment rooms
- Additional bedside space for family and visitors
- Centralized nurses' station for optimal visibility
- Bright and roomy waiting area
- Interactive pediatric waiting room outfitted especially for our smaller patients
Built for Comfort and Privacy
Our new Emergency Department was designed with individual patient exam rooms so our staff members can care for our patients safely and privately, while allowing family members to stay by their loved one's side at a time when they are needed most.
Customized Care Designed Especially for You
Our new building features focused treatment areas for patients with specific needs such as orthopedics and women's health.
In addition, our Emergency Department allows us to provide the sensitive care that our mental health patients need in a confidential area where they can rest comfortably.
Why Choose Clinton Hospital for Your Emergency Care?
- Rated among the state leaders in patient satisfaction
- Emergency medical physicians from UMass Memorial Medical Center
- Experienced nurses certified in advanced cardiac life support and pediatric advanced life support
- Full-service laboratory, pharmacy and diagnostic imaging (radiology), including a new ultrasound and computed tomography (CT) scanner, for comprehensive care and fast test results
- Massachusetts Designated Primary Stroke Service Center
- Advanced telemedicine technology, which allows stroke specialists at UMass Memorial Medical Center to examine patients in real time through the use of specialized audiovisual equipment
- Convenient access to the region's only accredited Level One Trauma Center for adults and children at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester
- Rapid transfer by Life Flight air ambulance to the Medical Center for patients requiring the advanced services of a trauma center
Contact the Emergency Department
Contact the Emergency Department: