About Marlborough Hospital
Marlborough Hospital has been a community resource since 1890. We provide emergency care as well as a wide range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and ancillary services.
Steve Roach is the hospital’s president and CEO.
Marlborough Hospital Main Campus
Located at 157 Union Street in Marlborough, Massachusetts, our main hospital campus offers a variety of health care services, including:
- 24-hour emergency care
- Comprehensive cardiac care services
- Surgical services (including general surgery; minimally invasive surgery and orthopedics)
- Behavioral health services
- Diagnostic imaging (including MRI, CT Scan and ultrasound)
- Intensive Care Unit
- Cancer care, including medical oncology, hematology and radiation oncology
- Laboratory services
Marlborough Hospital Southborough Campus
Located at 28 Newton Street in Southborough, MA, Marlborough Hospital Specialty Care services are offered as part of UMass Memorial at Southborough. Services include:
- Women’s imaging (including 3D Mammography)
- MedWorks (Occupational Health)
- Colonoscopy/endoscopy Services
- Physician specialists
- Women’s health
- Surgeries including bariatric, breast, colorectal, neurosurgery, pediatric, plastic, thoracic and general surgery
- Pediatric specialty care including pediatric cardiology, pediatric pulmonology, pediatric hematology/oncology, pediatric endocrinology and pediatric behavioral health specialists
Marlborough Hospital Physical Rehabilitation Services
Our Physical Rehabilitation Services are located at 340 Maple Street in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
Our Accreditation, Certifications, and Affiliations
Marlborough Hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission and is certified as a primary stroke service by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
As a member of UMass Memorial Health Care, we provide patients with a direct link to the advanced medical resources of UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, a nationally recognized academic medical center.