The Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC) at Marlborough Hospital provides you – our patients, family members and caregivers – an opportunity to offer your valuable input to hospital staff and leaders. The council may focus on any number of issues such as:
- Patient safety
- Provider communication
- Hospital improvements
Patient Family Advisory Council Responsibilities
- Support the mission of the hospital
- Attend and participate in scheduled council meetings
- Listen to and respect differing opinions and points of view
- Share insights and information in a courteous manner
- Maintain patient and provider confidentiality
Council members serve a two-year term and meetings occur on a minimum quarterly basis with a goal of six to eight meetings per year.
PFAC membership consists of:
- Current and former patients
- Family members of patients
- Clinical staff
To learn more about becoming a member of the Marlborough Hospital PFAC call 508-486-5624 or send us an email.