Our physicians are experts who offer you consultation in all areas of infectious diseases.
Diagnosis and Treatment of Infectious Diseases at Marlborough Hospital
We offer inpatient and outpatient care in a convenient location for individuals with acute or chronic disease who are looking for a safe and comfortable care environment.
As needed, an intensive care unit is available on site. Access to advanced care is available at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, Massachusetts.
The Life Flight air ambulance is also available for emergency transport.
Conditions We Treat
- Bone infections
- Central nervous system infections, including meningitis and encephalitis
- Chronic or refractory infections
- Acute or chronic viral infections including influenza (flu) and pertussis (whooping cough)
- Endocarditis (an infection of the inner lining of your heart)
- Bacterial infections, including pneumonia and methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Fever of unknown origin
- Infections of the immune system
- Infectious and travel diarrhea
- Lyme disease and other related diseases
- Pulmonary infections, including pneumonia and tuberculosis
- Sexually transmitted diseases