Comprehensive evaluation and management of a wide range of disorders of your child’s urinary tract are provided at UMass Memorial Children's Medical Center in Worcester.
Pediatric Urology Conditions We Treat
Urological disorders we treat include:
- Urinary tract infections
- Hematuria (blood in the urine)
- Urinary incontinence
- Congenital anomalies of the urogenital system
Pediatric Urology Services
Urological services we provide include:
- Evaluation and management of voiding dysfunction and nocturnal enuresis (bed wetting)
- Prenatal consultations
- Videourodynamic assessment of urinary incontinence and bladder dysfunction
- Complex urinary and genital reconstruction in both males and females
- Minimally invasive treatment for vesicoureteral reflux (VUR) (flow of urine from the bladder into ureters or kidneys)
You care for your kids.
We do too.
Children’s Medical Center
55 Lake Avenue North,
Worcester, MA 01655
Pediatric Specialty Care
UMass Memorial at Southborough
28 Newton Street
Southborough, MA 01772