Griswold Behavioral Health Center
The Griswold Behavioral Health Center provides you and your loved ones with outpatient mental health and addiction recovery services.
- Individual, couples, family, and group therapy
- Psychiatric and psychological assessment for children, teens, adults and elders
- Substance abuse/Addiction recovery programs
- Medication management program
- Driving under the influence second offenders program
Appointments and Staff
To make an appointment with a behavioral health specialist, call the Griswold Behavioral Health Center at 413-283-1178.
To schedule an appointment, please call 413-283-1178.
Behavioral Health Therapy Groups at Wing Memorial Hospital
We also offer a number of therapy groups. Please note that groups change from time to time.