Wing Memorial Hospital offers you a complete range of diagnostic services for breast cancer screening including digital mammography, breast MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and ultrasound. In addition, our team of surgeons and medical oncologists provides prompt evaluation and advanced treatment of breast cancer.
As part of the UMass Memorial Health Care system, you have access to the Comprehensive Breast Center at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, providing the latest research and treatment for breast cancer.
Our Breast Cancer Services
- Abnormal mammography appointments (second opinion for abnormal mammograms)
- Diagnostic breast ultrasound
- Digital mammography
- Hematology/Oncology Clinic
- Local support group
- Outpatient biopsy procedures
- MRI-guided breast biopsy
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy
- Rapid access to image-guided breast biopsy, often on the same day as the initial diagnostic appointment
- Reconstructive and aesthetic breast surgery
We Focus On You
We realize that you may have many questions. This is why we place great emphasis on taking the time to talk to you, your family and loved ones about your breast cancer and course of treatment.