Wing VNA and Hospice provides home health care services for you and your loved ones requiring skilled nursing care and/or rehabilitation therapy services in a home setting. Working with your physician, our staff collaborates with you and your and family in establishing a plan of care and treatment goals.
- Office hours are 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
Wing VNA and Hospice Services
- Registered nurse (providing wound care, cardiac, respiratory and diabetic care, medication management, intravenous therapy, and other treatments ordered by the physician)
- Physical/occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Medical social work (providing client and family counseling and financial planning)
- Home health aide (providing bathing/personal care, feeding/meal preparation and walking)
Community Health Services
We also provide programs and services for the community:
- Bereavement support groups
- Participation in community health fairs
- Presentations to community groups on health related areas of interest
Supporting Home Health and Hospice
As a not-for-profit provider, we welcome contributions to support care to you and your loved ones. Donations are tax-deductible and may be contributed in memory of a loved one or directed toward support of a specific activity or service.
Contributions may be sent to:
Wing VNA and Hospice
40 Wright Street, Palmer, MA 01069