Clinton Hospital Community Benefits Program
Clinton Hospital is working to improve health outcomes so you can enjoy a longer, healthier life. Through our Community Benefits Program, we address some of the social and economic obstacles that prevent you and your loved ones from attaining good health.
Community Benefits Program at Clinton Hospital
Community benefit initiatives supported by Clinton Hospital include:
- Community outreach including free blood pressure screenings and support groups
- Participation in community health fairs
- Child wellness and safety training
- Community-based health education
- Community garden on hospital land
- Health insurance enrollment and financial counseling
Read our 2015 Community Benefits Report for the health care system.
Target Populations for Community Benefits Programs
Clinton Hospital focuses its programs on medically underserved and vulnerable groups of all ages, as follows:
- Populations living in poverty
- Ethnic and linguistic minorities
Community Health Needs Assessment
Clinton Hospital works at the local level to identify and address the health needs of residents in our community. Read the 2016-2020 Community Benefits Strategic Implementation Plan.
Read our 2014 Community Health Needs Assessment. The hospital welcomes input on the Community Health Needs Assessment and its Community Benefits Implementation Strategy. Please provide any written comments to Rosa. Fernandez-Penaloza@umassmemorial.org.