UMass Memorial Medical Group
With more than 1,100 physicians, the UMass Memorial Medical Group is one of the largest, integrated multispecialty group medical practices on the entire East Coast.
Our physicians provide primary care and specialty services for both routine and complex health needs, and they practice at locations in Worcester and throughout Central Massachusetts – making it easy and convenient to find a doctor who’s right for you.
Why Choose A UMass Memorial Medical Group Physician?
There are many advantages to choosing a UMass Memorial Medical Group physician to provide care for you and your family including:
- Your needs come first – As employed physicians, our doctors are available to devote more time to patient care rather than the business side of running a practice.
- Close-to-home convenience – With so many doctors serving this region, you don’t have to travel far to access medical care.
- A shared focus on quality – As members of the same team, our physicians have a unified commitment to deliver the highest-quality care.
- Cutting-edge medical treatments and medical research – As part of a leading academic medical center, our physicians serve on the faculty of UMass Medical School and are involved in scientific research, giving you access to the latest knowledge and medical advances.
- Your care is coordinated – There’s a high degree of communication and collaboration among our Medical Group members – aided by a shared electronic medical record – so everyone involved in your care is on the same page.
- We pledge to treat you with courtesy and respect: Read our Physician Pledge
Find a UMass Memorial Medical Group Physician
Use our Find A Physician online search directory to locate a UMass Memorial physician near you. Or, for your personal assistance in choosing a physician, call 855-UMASS-MD. If you already have a Medical Group physician, make communicating with their office even easier via our Patient Portal. Watch this quick and helpful patient portal video to see all the benefits of using our Patient Portal.
UMass Memorial Medical Group: Strength in Numbers
UMass Memorial Medical Group is part of the UMass Memorial Health Care system, the region’s premier health care system. We provide a wide spectrum of care in settings tailored to your individual needs including:
- Four member hospitals and eight affiliate hospitals including the nationally recognized UMass Memorial Medical Center
- The Children’s Medical Center – the only children’s hospital in Central Massachusetts
- Five community health centers
- Three rehabilitation facilities
- 25 nursing homes
- 80 office-based practice sites
Altogether, our physicians and other care providers have three million patient encounters every year. In each one, we provide you with high-quality, patient-centered care and the best-possible outcomes.
Interested in Becoming a Medical Group Physician?
Learn more about becoming an employed physician of UMass Memorial Medical Group.