If you or a loved one needs emergency care, we’re here to help. With easy access and less waiting, UMass Memorial - Clinton Hospital’s Emergency Department delivers high-quality care to patients of all ages. Our outstanding team and amazing new facility make Clinton Hospital the clear choice for your family’s emergency care.
Why Choose Clinton Hospital for Your Emergency Care?
- Easy access and typically short wait times
- Free parking
- Excellent care from UMass Memorial Medical Group emergency medicine physicians and experienced nurses, certified in advanced cardiac life support and pediatric advanced life support
- Leaders in patient satisfaction
- Beautiful new facility featuring spacious, private treatment rooms for patients and families
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, including new ultrasound technology, and a 64-slice, low-dose computed tomography (CT) scanner for better imaging and faster results
- Rapid stroke care using advanced telemedicine technology, which allows stroke specialists at UMass Memorial Medical Center to instantly examine patients with specialized audiovisual equipment. Clinton Hospital is a Massachusetts Designated Primary Stroke Service Center
- Convenient access to UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, the region's only accredited Level One Trauma Center for adults and children at
- Swift transfer by LifeFlight air ambulance to the Medical Center for patients requiring the advanced services of a trauma center
The Experts You Trust Delivering the Care You Deserve
Our bright and beautiful space was designed with you in mind! We've coupled our outstanding care and personalized attention with modern, spacious and private exam rooms for the best possible patient experience.
- Large and private treatment rooms
- Additional bedside space for family and visitors
- Centralized nurses' station for optimal visibility
- Bright and comfortable waiting area
- Interactive pediatric waiting room outfitted especially for our smaller patients
Customized Care to Meet Your Specific Needs
- Focused treatment areas for patients with particular needs such as orthopedics and women's health
- Sensitive care for mental health patients offering a confidential area where they can rest comfortably
Contacting the Emergency Department
Contact the Emergency Department: