UMass Memorial - HealthAlliance Hospital is a not-for-profit, full service, acute care hospital that serves the communities in North Central Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. As a member of UMass Memorial Health Care, HealthAlliance Hospital offers you direct access to the advanced medical technology and specialty services that are part of the region’s academic medical center.
The HealthAlliance system, Central New England HealthAlliance, includes:
In total, HealthAlliance has more than 1,450 employees and 340 physicians, providing you with 40 health care specialties.
- The Joint Commission accredited our hospital and blood gas lab, and the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer accredited our Simonds-Sinon Regional Cancer Center with commendation
- American Diabetes Association accredited our diabetes education program
- College of American Pathologists certified our laboratory services American Association of Blood Banks
- Department of Public Health accredited HealthAlliance Hospital as a Primary Stroke Services Center
Awards and Recognitions
- Number one in safety in Massachusetts by a leading consumer ratings magazine 2012 and 2013.
- Only hospital-based complementary care center in North Central Massachusetts
- Ranked fourth leading hospital in the state for surviving a heart attack in 2012 and 2011
- Health Care’s Most Wired Award Recipient: Most Wired (2014, 2013, 2012 and 2011), one of the first hospitals in the country to commit to electronic health records 2011
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Hospital Honor Roll 2010