COVID-19 DPH Testing Site (Marlborough Hospital)
In conjunction with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Marlborough Hospital will be providing free Covide-19 testing for all individuals looking to be tested for Covid-19.
Testing is available Monday through Friday from 8 am until 12 noon. There are no weekend hours.
The Covid-19 testing is taking place at the New England Sports Center located at 121 Donald Lynch Blvd., Marlborough. Please follow the directional signs and the testing staff will direct you and inform you as to the testing process. You will not need to come to the hospital campus to complete the test.
- Free Stop the Spread Testing will be offered until Friday, January 15, 2021.
- Individuals do not require a physician’s order or to have symptoms to be tested.
- A valid email address and a valid ID is required in order to be tested.
- Children accompanied by a parent or guardian do not need an ID, although it is recommended if available.
- This test is a self-test and is an anterior shallow nasal swab of both of your nostrils. Instructions are given out as to how to perform the test.
- For patients that are coming to Marlborough Hospital for pre-procedural testing or sent by their physician with an order for Covid-19 testing, the patient's insurance company will be billed.
- If you are having a free, Stop the Spread Test, you will be contacted with your results within 24 to 48 hours of the test. If your test is positive, you will receive a phone call from a clinician. A small number of tests may not be processed by the lab due to an issue encountered. In this case, you will be contacted via phone with instructions on how to be re-tested. For negative results, you will receive an automated email with registration instructions explaining how to access your test record from a patient portal.
- For any issues regarding your results, please call 508-801-7197 and leave a message. Someone will return your call.
Please call 508-486-5809 for more information.
If you have patients you would like to be tested for COVID-19, below are the resources we provide for you/your staff and for your patients.