24th Annual Golf Classic
When UMass Memorial - Marlborough Hospital first opened its doors on Union Street over a century ago, our supporters sent a strong message – that the community’s health is vitally important and that investing in new facilities, new equipment and new technologies allows us to provide the highest quality health care to our patients. We are still committed to taking great care of patients when they are ill, and we are also committed to providing educational programs focused on keeping people healthy.
Our community partners and donors are investing in our hospital so that our dedicated caregivers have the tools and resources necessary to care for our patients and the community.
How Does Golf Help?
Proceeds from the 2019 Marlborough Hospital’s Golf Classic will be used to:
- Fund the new Women's Imaging Center
- Fund Buster MacClaren Nursing Scholarships
- Fund Marlborough Hospital Auxiliary Scholarships for students pursuing a career in health care
- Fund the Helen Ferris Patient Safety Award given to a hospital department for safety and quality initiatives
In keeping with our community, we are pleased to announce that the 2019 Marlborough Hospital Golf Classic will be held at The Haven Country Club.
When you invest in our 24th Annual Golf Classic, you’ll enjoy a great day while helping us make a difference.
Thursday, September 19, 2019
- 9:00 am Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 10:00 am Shotgun Start
(Lunch and games will take place throughout the round of golf.)
- 3:00 pm Cocktail reception, raffles, auction and awards followed by dinner