COVID-19 DPH Testing Site (Marlborough Hospital)
IMPORTANT: Average turnaround times will be longer than normal through the weekend. It may take between 36 and 48 hours to receive your results.
In conjunction with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Marlborough Hospital will be providing free Covid-19 testing for all individuals looking to be tested for Covid-19.
Where is the Covid-19 testing located?
New England Sports Center
121 Donald Lynch Blvd.
Marlborough, MA 01752
DO NOT ENTER THE NEW ENGLAND SPORTS CENTER
What are the hours for the Covid-19 testing?
|Sunday||November 1, 2020||CLOSED|
|Monday||November 2, 2020||8am-12pm|
|Tuesday||November 3, 2020||8am-12pm|
|Wednesday||November 4, 2020||8am-12pm|
|Thursday||November 5, 2020||8am-12pm|
|Friday||November 6, 2020||8am-12pm|
|Saturday||November 7, 2020||CLOSED|
|Sunday||November 8, 2020||CLOSED|
|Monday||November 9, 2020||8am-12pm|
|Tuesday||November 10, 2020||8am-12pm|
|Wednesday||November 11, 2020||8am-12pm|
|Thursday||November 12, 2020||8am-12pm|
|Friday||November 13, 2020||8am-12pm|
|Saturday||November 14, 2020||CLOSED|
|Sunday||November 15, 2020||CLOSED|
|Monday||November 16, 2020||8am-12pm|
|Tuesday||November 17, 2020||8am-12pm|
|Wednesday||November 18, 2020||8am-2pm|
|Thursday||November 19, 2020||8am-2pm|
|Friday||November 20, 2020||8am-2pm|
|Saturday||November 21, 2020||CLOSED|
|Sunday||November 22, 2020||CLOSED|
|Monday||November 23, 2020||8am-2pm|
|Tuesday||November 24, 2020||8am-2pm|
|Wednesday||November 25, 2020||7-11am|
|Thursday||November 26, 2020
|Friday||November 27, 2020||8am-12pm|
|Saturday||November 28, 2020||CLOSED|
|Sunday||November 29, 2020||CLOSED|
|Monday||November 30, 2020||8am-12pm|
- Free Stop the Spread Testing will be offered until Friday, January 15, 2021.
- The test is offered to residents of Massachusetts.
- A valid email address and a valid ID are required in order to be tested.
- Children accompanied by a parent or guardian do not need an ID, although it is recommended if available.
- Individuals do not require a physician’s order or to have symptoms to be tested.
- This test is a self-test and is an anterior shallow nasal swab of both of your nostrils. Instructions are given out as to how to perform the test.
- If you are having a free, Stop the Spread Test, you will be contacted with your results within 24 to 48 hours of the test. If your test is positive, you will receive a phone call from a clinician. A small number of tests may not be processed by the lab due to an issue encountered. In this case, you will be contacted via phone with instructions on how to be re-tested. For negative results, you will receive an automated email with registration instructions explaining how to access your test record from a patient portal.
- Please call 508-486-5809 for more information.
- For any issues regarding your results, please call 508-801-7197 and leave a message. Someone will return your call.
If you have patients you would like to be tested for COVID-19, below are the resources we provide for you/your staff and for your patients.