COVID-19 DPH Testing Site (Marlborough Hospital)
In conjunction with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Marlborough Hospital will be providing free Covide-19 testing for all individuals looking to be tested for Covid-19.
Testing is available Monday through Friday 8 am until 12 noon. There are no weekend hours.
Free testing begins July 14 and runs through August 14, 2020.
- Individuals do not require a physician’s order or to have symptoms in to be tested.
- Registration is done via phone so individuals who want to be tested must come with a mobile phone. A valid ID is required in order to be tested.
- This is a saliva test, the individual being tested must be able to provide 3 mL of saliva into a test tube, which will be given to after you register on-site.
- No age restriction other than must be able to provide a saliva sample into the test tube.
- No eating, drinking, smoking or gum chewing 30 minutes prior to providing the sample. If you have, you will have to leave and return.
- For patients that are coming to Marlborough Hospital for pre-procedural testing or sent by their physician with an order for Covid-19 testing, the patient's insurance company will be billed.
Please call 508-486-5809 for more information.