COVID-19 Testing Tent Resources (Marlborough Hospital)
Hours of Operation:
|Monday - Friday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Saturday||9 am - 1 pm|
Marlborough Hospital is following the guidance issued on March 13, 2020, by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health to determine whether or not testing is indicated. If after applying the criteria to a potential case, and it is determined that a patient meets the testing criteria, orders need to be placed with the Marlborough Hospital Lab.
Orders should be placed electronically utilizing the EPIC EHR whenever possible, to expedite drive-through testing protocols. If utilizing EPIC is not an option at your practice, Hard Copy Lab requisitions should be completed in conjunction with the DPH Specimen Submission Forms and faxed to the Marlborough Hospital Lab.
To expedite testing at our drive-thru site, we're requesting that any physicians referring patients, place the order ahead of time.
Just like all other restrictions and guidance regarding COVID-19, this is a fluid plan that's subject to change.
Patients who present with no order will be screened by Marlborough Hospital caregivers and if they meet criteria, they will be tested.
For the safety of our patients and our staff, we ask that all patients keep their windows rolled up and bring a mobile phone to the testing site when they arrive.
Massachusetts Department of Public Health Guidance “Testing of Persons with Suspect COVID-19 through the Massachusetts State Public Health Laboratory” – Dated March 13, 2020
- Instructions for patients who may not meet criteria for testing - English
- Instructions for patients who may not meet criteria for testing - Portuguese
- Instructions for patients who may not meet criteria for testing - Spanish
- “Call Ahead” testing arrival instructions - English
- “Call Ahead” testing arrival instructions - Portuguese
- “Call Ahead” testing arrival instructions - Spanish