IS KNEE OR HIP PAIN HOLDING YOU BACK?
If you’re suffering from severe pain and loss of function in your hips and hips due to osteoarthritis, i, joint replacement surgery may be an option for you. Both knee and hip replacements are very successful procedures, with most people returning to an active, pain-free life after recovery. Don’t let the pain of osteoarthritis hold you back any longer — contact our orthopedic experts today.
Joint Replacement Surgery at UMass Memorial Medical Center
If you are thinking about knee or hip replacement surgery, look to the Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UMass Memorial Medical Center, the region’s leader in orthopedic care and treatment of joint pain.
Your care team is led by highly-skilled orthopedic surgeons, who are national leaders in joint replacement surgery, along with physiatrists, nurses, anesthesiologists, and physical therapists. You are also supported by a dedicated nurse navigator who is with you every step of the way. Your team focuses on personalized care and a customized pain treatment, working with you to ensure that your activity and physical function improve after treatment, with minimal pain
Our joint replacement program includes:
- Total and partial knee replacement surgery
- Total and partial hip replacement surgery, including reverse hip replacement
- Pre-habilitation (before surgery) and rehabilitation
- Joint classes for patients and their caregivers
- Comfortable accommodations, including private rooms and free wi-fi
Nationally Recognized Orthopedic Services
We strive every day to provide our patients with the best outcomes, restoring their mobility and function to improve overall quality of life. That’s why we are extremely honored that our orthopedic services are recognized for:
- National excellence and leadership in assessing outcomes and quality of life after joint replacement led by UMass Medical School Force-TJR patient registry
- State and regional leader in low infection and complication rates
- Ranked as High Performing by U.S. News for both hip replacement and knee replacement specialties
- Award-winning care for Blue Distinction Center+ for Specialty Care® in knee and hip replacement