UMass Memorial Medical Group
If you are interested in becoming an employed physician member of one of the largest, integrated multispecialty group medical practices on the East Coast, the UMass Memorial Medical Group may be just what the doctor ordered.
With more than 1,100 members, our Medical Group is a dynamic, collaborative team of primary care and specialty physicians who are committed to clinical excellence. We focus first and foremost on the health and well-being of the patients we serve.
We’re also dedicated to training the next generation of physicians – all our members serve on the faculty of the respected UMass Medical School – and translating scientific discoveries into improved outcomes through basic science, translational and clinical research.
Why Join UMass Memorial Medical Group
As part of UMass Memorial Health Care, our Medical Group offers you tremendous opportunities to:
- Combine clinical practice, education and research at a nationally recognized academic medical center and its partner medical school
- Enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package that enables us to attract and retain top-notch physicians
- Focus on patient care instead of the daily business demands of running a practice
- Thrive in a collegial, collaborative environment that values clinical excellence and innovation
- Build your practice with a supportive infrastructure that includes a professional, proactive marketing department
UMass Memorial Medical Group at a Glance
- We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) owned by UMass Memorial Health Care, one of the largest and most respected health care systems in New England.
- UMass Memorial Medical Group physicians serve one million patients in Central New England and handle three million patient encounters a year.
- The Medical Group has 2,200 employees which include 1,100 physicians who are UMass Medical School faculty members.
- Group members – both primary care and specialist physicians – deliver care on the three Worcester campuses of UMass Memorial Medical Center and at practice sites in 22 communities throughout Central Massachusetts.
- Our annual revenues are $450 million.
Learn about Physician Career Opportunities at UMass Memorial
Join our highly regarded team at UMass Memorial. Visit our Physician Careers website to learn more about the opportunities available here.