UMass Memorial Health Care is pleased to announce that on October 1, 2017, the FollowMyHealth (FMH) patient portal was replaced with myChart, an easy-to-use secure website that gives you access to your health information from ALL UMass Memorial Health Care locations. With myChart, you can view medications, test results, health summary and immunizations, as well as access other services such as requesting prescription refills and communicating with your care team.
You can sign up for a UMass Memorial Health Care myChart at mychartonline.umassmemorial.org.
With a UMass Memorial Health Care myChart account, you can:
- View, schedule and cancel appointments
- Message your provider and other members of your care team
- Review lab results and x-ray reports
- View your medications and request refills
- Pay your bill
- And more!
UMass Memorial is pleased to provide our patients with our new and improved Patient Portal.
The UMass Memorial FollowMyHealth Patient Portal offers you a convenient secure way to connect with our practices through self-service online tools including:
- Appointment requests
- Bill pay
- Prescription renewals
- Ask a non-urgent medical question
- Manage Your personal health records
- View test results
- Access to your labs and diagnostic tests
Watch this quick and helpful patient portal video to see all the benefits of using our Patient Portal.
Get started today!
Once you register for the UMass Memorial Patient Portal you can begin communicating securely online with your provider’s office.
Simple steps to register:
• Let a member of your care team know you are interested in signing up for Patient Portal access.
• Follow the instructions in the email you will receive from your practice
• Register for your portal account and enjoy the convenience of securely accessing your medical records online