EpicCare Link (Secure EMR Access)
New Look and Feel Coming November 3!
Please note: Accessing the EpicCare Link application may require you to update your internet browser. If you receive an “unable to connect” message when accessing EpicCare Link, please follow the steps outlined in this document to update your browser.
Login today to EpicCare Link to access EpicCare Link.
EpicCare Link is a secure online tool for connecting private and referring physicians and their staff to UMass Memorial Health Care resources and patient information.
Easy to use, read-only access to information about your patients:
- Review results, notes, reports, etc.
- In Basket for communication
- Generate referrals
- Integrated Chart Review – New!
- Improved search functionality – New!
- Pin your favorite activities/capabilities – New!
To learn more about EpicCare Link at UMass Memorial Health Care:
- If you are from a private practice, please call the Physician Referral Services department at 800-431-5151. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. You may also email at email@example.com.
- If you are a post-acute provider or other organization with whom we share patients, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and describe your need. Our support staff will redirect to the appropriate UMass Memorial department and/or instruct you as to how to enroll.
- Site Spreadsheet
- Confidentiality Agreement – User
- Confidentiality Agreement – Site Administrator
- Confidentiality Agreement – Site Leader