If your child has complaints of pain in the joints, muscles, bones or tendons, other symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder, your pediatrician may refer you to a UMass Memorial Children’s Medical Center pediatric rheumatologist.
Pediatric Rheumatology Disorders We Treat
Rheumatology disorders we treat include:
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosis
- Fibromyalgia/chronic pain syndromes
- General aches and pains
- Lyme Arthritis
- Certain dermatologic disorders (in conjunction with our pediatric dermatology team)
- Other vasculitis syndromes
Pediatric Rheumatology Resources
Learn about juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
Help your teen cope with chronic illness.
Children's Medical Center
55 Lake Avenue North
Worcester, MA 01655
UMass Memorial Medical Group at Northborough Crossing
333 Southwest Cutoff
Northborough, MA 01532