If your child has complaints of pain in the joints, muscles, bones or tendons, other symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder, your pediatrician may refer you to a UMass Memorial Children’s Medical Center pediatric rheumatologist.
Pediatric Rheumatology Disorders We Treat
Rheumatology disorders we treat include:
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosis
- Fibromyalgia/chronic pain syndromes
- General aches and pains
- Lyme Arthritis
- Certain dermatologic disorders (in conjunction with our pediatric dermatology team)
- Other vasculitis syndromes
Pediatric Rheumatology Resources
Learn about juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
Help your teen cope with chronic illness.