Go Red Raffle Baskets
More than 50 baskets have been donated by departments, community practices and others across our system to help raise money and awareness for Go Red for Women.
Enter to win:
1. Check out pictures and descriptions of the baskets.
2. Visit cafeterias at these locations:
- University Campus, Monday to Friday, 11 am to 2 pm
- Memorial and Hahnemann campuses, Monday to Wednesday, 11 am to 1:30 pm
- Worcester Business Center, Monday to Wednesday, 11 am to 1:30 pm
3. Contact any of the people in this list to buy tickets. Tell them what basket number you want to win. One ticket/$1. Six tickets/$5.
4. Winners will be drawn on Friday, February 3.
It's wonderful to see our entire system pull together to support Go Red for Women and Heart Month. Our members hospitals, Community Medical Group sites, and departments throughout our three Worcester campuses have gone above and beyond to support the month-long efforts for heart disease. Thank you.
One of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care eight years in a row.
Recipient of the Healthgrades Cardiac Care Excellence Award
for ten years in a row.
Recipient of Healthgrades Coronary Intervention Excellence Award for 11 years in a row.
First-time recipient of the Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award.
One of Healthgrades 50 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery
five years in a row.