Heart Healthy e-Newsletter
Living with heart disease isn’t easy, but UMass Memorial Health Care can help. On the Beat delivers heart news and tips to help keep you healthy and well. You'll get the latest lifestyle tips, exercise ideas and heart-healthy recipes delivered to your inbox every other month.
On the Beat
- February 2020: Cut 300 calories a day for heart health
- October 2019: Step away from the wine glass; you can live with heart disease
- August 2019: Dine out the healthy way; manage your medicines
- June 2019: Garden for good exercise, spicy Asian vegetables
- April 2019: Dance like a star, dine out the healthy way, pork loin recipe
Archives: Pressure Points (high blood pressure topics)
One of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care eight years in a row.
Recipient of the Healthgrades Cardiac Care Excellence Award
for ten years in a row.
Recipient of Healthgrades Coronary Intervention Excellence Award for 11 years in a row.
First-time recipient of the Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award.
One of Healthgrades 50 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery
five years in a row.