Our Electrophysiology Services are the most complete cardiac arrhythmia treatment program in Central New England. We provide integrated, advanced care and treatments for your irregular heart rhythm, also called cardiac arrhythmias.
Our highly skilled physicians, also called cardiac electrophysiologists, tailor your treatment plan to meet your needs.
Electrophysiology (EP) Lab in Worcester, MA
Our doctors treat patients with cardiac arrhythmias in the Electrophysiology Lab, an advanced treatment center with high-tech devices, such as pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators that are designed to supply electrical impulses to the heart. Irregular heart rhythms may require a catheter ablation or cardioversion therapy.
- Cardiac resynchronization devices
- Defibrillator implantation, including both traditional and subcutaneous devices
- Electrophysiological studies
- Hybrid MAZE (CONVERGENT) procedure
- Implantable loop recorders
- Left atrial appendage implant
- Pacemaker insertion
- Syncope evaluation
- Tilt table testing
- Ultrafast computed tomography (CT) Scan
Learn more about cardiac testing and screening at UMass Memorial Medical Center.
Pediatric Arrhythmias Treatment
We provide referral and pre- and post-care for pediatric electrophysiology procedures.