Teen Clinic at Barre Family Health Center
Discussions with a medical provider about sexual health
Sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing and on-the-spot treatment
Discussion of birth control methods and administration of certain birth control options
Pregnancy testing and pregnancy care
Location: 151 Worcester Road, Barre, MA 01005
Monday: 8:30 am - 7 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 5 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am -7 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am - 5 pm
Friday: 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Call the above number during open hours.
- Select menu option for ‘Teen Visits.’
- Tell the staff you would like to be seen for a visit at “The Teen Clinic.”
- Please let staff know if you are an established patient at Barre Family Health Center so that we can ensure confidential billing.
If you choose to walk in, a same-day appointment may or may not be available, but you can make a Teen Clinic appointment with the front desk.
Questions and Answers:
- Will my visit be free?
- Visits for services including sexual health, birth control, STD testing, pregnancy testing and pregnancy care are completely covered by the Teen Clinic.
- Will my visit be confidential?
- Conversations about sexual health, birth control, STD testing, pregnancy testing, and pregnancy care are 100% confidential.
- What is not considered confidential?
- If you disclose that you intend to cause immediate harm to yourself or others.
- If you disclose that you are living in an unsafe environment.
- If you disclose the age of your sexual partner that may violate the Massachusetts Age of Consent Laws.
- All staff members are required by law NOT to repeat what is discussed at your appointment with anyone else, including your parents, if that is your wish.
- We cannot even disclose that you were seen at the health center if someone were to ask.