Pediatric Primary Care
From well child visits to sports physicals to disease management, our UMass Memorial Medical Center and community pediatricians can help.
You’ll find a team of more than 30 highly trained and skilled pediatricians close to home in Worcester and surrounding communities, including Uxbridge, Spencer and Webster.
What Is a Pediatric Primary Care Physician?
A pediatric primary care physician – or pediatrician – is a medical doctor who is specially trained to care for infants, children and teens. Each doctor has completed medical school as well as a three-year residency in pediatrics.
Services Our Pediatricians Provide
Our primary care pediatricians, pediatric nurse practitioners and staff provide care including:
- Routine wellness visits and evaluation of your child’s medical, developmental and social health
- Urgent sick visits and treatment of acute illness
- Management of chronic health problems such as asthma, allergies and diabetes
- Immunizations, hearing and vision screenings
- Sports physicals
- Referrals to specialists when needed
UMass Memorial brings pediatric primary care to our communities and neighborhoods through a mobile care service. Learn about our Ronald McDonald Care Mobile offering dental and medical services. In addition, we provide primary care for foster children in Worcester through our FaCES Clinic.
See a list of our Pediatric Primary Care Locations.