UMass Memorial Medical Center provides adults and children with the most comprehensive care for all types of heart disease and vascular conditions in Worcester, MA, including coronary artery disease, atrial fibrillation, heart failure and vascular disease.
Our Heart and Vascular Center of Excellence brings together expert cardiologists, cardiac and vascular surgeons, and the latest technology and medical advances to provide you with a complete range of care for your heart problems.
We offer appointments within 48 hours at multiple locations across our health care system, so you won't have to travel far for the best heart care. Our Medical Center is among the best hospitals in New England for heart attack survival and one of the top cardiac surgery programs in the country.
Find out about our Quality Measures
- A 3 Star Rating for Coronary Artery Bypass and Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Only Hospital in MA with Minimally Invasive Ablation Procedure for Afib Patients
- First Hospital in Central MA to Offer TAVR for Aortic Stenosis Patients
- Only Hospital in New England with Access to Custom Manufactured Fenestrated Endovascular Grafts for the Minimally Invasive Treatment of Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Region’s Only Atrial Fibrillation Treatment Program
Connect With Us on Twitter! Tweets by @UMassMemHeart