When you have joint pain, every step becomes about finding relief.
The musculoskeletal experts at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, MA can help with specialized orthopedic care. With nearly 100 board-certified surgeons, rheumatologists and specialists—more than anywhere else in Central New England—we are defining the future of musculoskeletal care and orthopedics, all with you in mind. And with multiple locations across our region - including Worcester, Milford, Leominster and Westborough - the decision about where to go for bone and muscle relief is an easy one.
Our Quality Measures
- Unparalleled specialty expertise and volume of experience
- Recognized nationally as leader in quality, patient care, education and research
- Lowest knee and hip prosthesis infection rate in the state – reporting a Standardized Infection Ration of 0.0 (Source: Mass. Dept. of Public Health 2014 HAI Data Summary)
- Selected leader in first-of-its-kind national database of total joint replacement patients
- Designated as a Blue Distinction® Center for Knee and Hip Replacement and Blue Distinction® Center+ for Spine Surgery
- Consumer Reports 2013 top hospital for Orthopedics and Heart & Vascular