When you have joint pain, every step becomes about finding relief.
The musculoskeletal experts at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, MA can help with specialized orthopedic care. And with multiple locations across our region - including Worcester, Milford, Leominster and Westborough - the decision about where to go for bone and joint relief is an easy one.
Finding a Orthopedic Physician is Easy
With more board-certified surgeons and orthopedic specialists than anywhere else in Central New England, we are defining the future of musculoskeletal care and orthopedics, all with you in mind. To view a list of our physicians, click the link below.
Our Quality Measures
- Unparalleled specialty expertise and volume of experience
- Recognized nationally as leader in quality, patient care, education and research
- Designated as a Blue Distinction® Center+ for Knee and Hip Replacement and Blue Distinction® Center for Spine Surgery
- Lowest knee and hip prosthesis infection rate in the state – reporting a Standardized Infection Ration of 0.0 (Source: Mass. Dept. of Public Health 2014 HAI Data Summary)
- Selected leader in first-of-its-kind national database of total joint replacement patients
- Consumer Reports 2013 top hospital for Orthopedics and Heart & Vascular