When you have joint pain, every step becomes about finding relief.
The musculoskeletal experts at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, MA can help with specialized orthopedic care. And with multiple locations across our region - including Worcester, Milford, Leominster and Westborough - the decision about where to go for bone and joint relief is an easy one.
Finding a Orthopedic Physician is Easy
With more board-certified surgeons and orthopedic specialists than anywhere else in Central New England, we are defining the future of musculoskeletal care and orthopedics, all with you in mind. To view a list of our physicians, click the link below.
Podcast: Advances and Expertise in Total Joint Replacement Surgery
David Ayers, MD, Chair, UMass Memorial Medical Center Department of Orthopedics, Discusses National Leadership Role and Expertise in Total Joint Replacement Surgery on the Jordan Levy Show, WTAG-AM Radio.
To see if joint replacement is right for you, call 855-UMASS-MD and ask for an orthopedic consultation.
Our Quality Measures
- Unparalleled specialty expertise and volume of experience
- Recognized nationally as leader in quality, patient care, education and research
- Lowest knee and hip prosthesis infection rate in the state – reporting a Standardized Infection Ration of 0.0 (Source: Mass. Dept. of Public Health 2014 HAI Data Summary)
- Selected leader in first-of-its-kind national database of total joint replacement patients
- Designated as a Blue Distinction® Center for Knee and Hip Replacement and Blue Distinction® Center+ for Spine Surgery
- Consumer Reports 2013 top hospital for Orthopedics and Heart & Vascular