Pediatric Primary Care
From well child visits to sports physicals to disease management, our UMass Memorial Medical Center and community pediatricians can help.
You’ll find a team of more than 30 highly trained and skilled pediatricians close to home in Worcester and surrounding communities, including Uxbridge, Spencer and Webster.
What Is a Pediatric Primary Care Physician?
A pediatric primary care physician – or pediatrician – is a medical doctor who is specially trained to care for infants, children and teens. Each doctor has completed medical school as well as a three-year residency in pediatrics.
Services Our Pediatricians Provide
Our primary care pediatricians, pediatric nurse practitioners and staff provide care including:
- Routine wellness visits and evaluation of your child’s medical, developmental and social health
- Urgent sick visits and treatment of acute illness
- Management of chronic health problems such as asthma, allergies and diabetes
- Immunizations, hearing and vision screenings
- Sports physicals
- Referrals to specialists when needed
UMass Memorial brings pediatric primary care to our communities and neighborhoods through a mobile care service. Learn about our Ronald McDonald Care Mobile offering dental and medical services. In addition, we provide primary care for foster children in Worcester through our FaCES Clinic.