Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
At UMass Memorial Medical Center, our surgeons provide a wide range of clinical and consultative plastic and reconstructive surgical services for adult and pediatric patients in Central Massachusetts.
Plastic & Reconstructive Services at UMass Memorial Medical Center
We provide cosmetic surgery evaluations and treatments, as well as reconstructive surgery, including breast reduction and reconstruction and reconstruction after removal of a melanoma.
Our surgical and consultative services include:
- Breast reconstruction
- Burn reconstruction
- Craniofacial reconstruction
- Hand and upper extremity surgery
- Reconstructive surgery following weight loss
- Trauma-related surgery
- Wound care
In addition, we offer a wide range of elective cosmetic procedures. Visit the Cosmetic Surgery Center website for more information.
Plastic Surgery for Central Massachusetts
Having cosmetic and reconstructive surgery performed at UMass Memorial offers numerous benefits to patients, including:
- Board-certified and fellowship-trained surgeons
- Private environment
- A caring staff focused on individualized care
- Convenient locations across Central Massachusetts
Hear from our patients.