For Health Care Providers
UMass Memorial Medical Group is one of the largest group medical practices on the East Coast. Our dedicated, multispecialty network consists of more than 1,100 doctors. We see patients for primary care and specialty medical care in Worcester and Central Massachusetts.
Medical School Connection
UMass Memorial Medical Group doctors also work closely with our partner institution, the University of Massachusetts Medical School. Our doctors hold faculty positions at the school, and many providers also engage in academic research and the latest clinical trials.
Our medical school partnership means that our team members always stay up-to-date on the most current treatment options. Learn more about our partnership with UMass Medical School.
UMass Memorial Health Care Facilities
Our medical group doctors are part of the expansive UMass Memorial Health Care system. As part of this unified network, we offer coordinated care to patients at more than 70 medical offices, plus:
- Three member hospitals, including the nationally renowned UMass Memorial Medical Center
- Children’s Medical Center, the only children’s hospital within a hospital in central Massachusetts
- Three rehabilitation centers
- Five community health centers
- Twenty-five nursing homes
Refer a Patient
Does your patient need to see a specialist? Our 1,100-doctor-strong network may be your answer. We work with you to diagnose and treat conditions ranging from arthritis to vascular disease. Learn more about our Physician Referral Services.
Work With Us
Our 1,100 providers are proud employees of the UMass Memorial Health Care system and earn outstanding pay and benefits. If you’re dedicated to combining academic excellence, research and caring patient work, find out how to join our medical group.
Residency and Fellowship Opportunities
UMass Memorial Health Care, in partnership with UMass Medical School, is helping train tomorrow’s top doctors. Learn more about our residencies and fellowships.
UMass Memorial Doctors in the Media
Local and national media, professional journals and other organizations frequently feature our medical group providers. Learn more about our accomplishments:
- Newsroom: Get updates on UMass Memorial providers who have recently been in the media or suggest provider-related story ideas. Learn more about our newsroom.
- Everyday Innovators: UMass Memorial’s blog highlights great ideas and examples of top-quality care in the health care world. Read more about Everyday Innovators.
Medical Group Leadership
Our management team is dedicated to hiring and retaining the area’s best doctors and ensuring outstanding patient care.
UMass Memorial Medical Group leadership
The following senior team members direct our medical group’s business affairs.
- Stephen Tosi, MD, Chief Physician Executive, Chief Medical officer, UMass Memorial Health Care; President, UMass Memorial Medical Group
- Michele Streeter, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- William Corbett, MD, Senior Vice President, Community Practices
- Paula Gilmartin, Chief Financial Officer
UMass Memorial Medical Group Board of Trustees
These respected individuals help make and approve our group’s mission, policies and strategic plans.
- Lynda Young, MD, Chair
- Chris Cutler
- Eric Dickson, MD
- Kevin Ferguson, MD
- Terence Flotte, MD
- Taryn Kennedy, MD
- Daniel Lasser, MD
- Jeffrey Metzmaker, MD
- Harris MacNeill
- Dominic Nompleggi, MD
UMass Memorial Medical Group officers
These legally appointed representatives handle our medical group’s day-to-day affairs.
- Lynda Young, MD, Chairperson
- Stephen Tosi, MD, President
- Michele Streeter, Treasurer
- Frank Smith, Esq., Secretary