If your child has a heart problem, our specialized pediatric cardiologists can help. The team diagnoses and treats infants, children and adolescents with heart murmurs, preventative cardiology needs, congenital heart disease and other cardiac problems.
Pediatric Heart Services
We provide a wide range of pediatric cardiology services, including:
- Pediatric electrocardiography and echocardiography
- Inpatient and outpatient consultative services
- Holter monitoring
- Treadmill exercise testing
- Evaluation and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias
- Fetal echocardiography, and comprehensive prenatal counseling and testing
We work in partnership with surgeons at Children's Hospital Boston, the highest volume pediatric cardiac surgery program in the northeast. Therefore, all diagnostic and long-term follow-up care is performed in Worcester. All major surgeries and procedures are performed by the best available specialists, if needed, in Boston.
You care for your kids.
We do too.
Children’s Medical Center
55 Lake Avenue North,
Worcester, MA 01655
Pediatric Specialty Care
UMass Memorial at Southborough
28 Newton Street
Southborough, MA 01772