Connecting with us just got even easier!
HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital is pleased to provide our patients with our new Patient Website.
The HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital myChart Patient Website offers you a convenient and secure way to view medical information related to your inpatient stay including:
- Managing your personal health information
- Documentation - Access supporting medical information, Laboratory and Diagnostic (X-Ray) Test Results related to your inpatient stay
- Pay Your Bills
Get started today
Once you provide your email to a member of the Patient Access/Registration team, you can begin accessing the website.
Simple steps to register:
- Let a member of the Patient Access/Registration team know you are interested in signing up for the Patient Website.
- After discharge, follow the instructions in the email you will receive from HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital.
- Access the website through the confirmation email you receive after you register.
- If you have any questions about accessing the website, please call Patient Access/Registration at 978-466-4338.
- If you have trouble logging in or have any technical questions, please call MyChart Support at 855-UMASS-MD.
- If you have any questions about the content of the medical information you received, please call the Health Information Services Department (HIS/Medical Records) at 978-466-2233.
Please note this service is only for patients admitted to HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital.