myChart Patient Website
UMass Memorial Health Care is pleased to announce an easy-to-use secure website that gives you access to your health information from ALL UMass Memorial Health Care locations.
UMass Memorial Health Care is now providing video visits with providers conducted securely and easily from your myChart account. You can schedule these types of visits by calling your office or by calling 855-UMASS-MD. They are not available for you to schedule or request yourself via myChart at this time.
Having a myChart account features the following benefits:
- View results, appointments, allergies, health issues, medications
- Communicate with your care provider, Medical Records Department, Billing Department, technical assistance, relay compliments/complaints to the organization
- Request renewals of medicines, forms and records
- Update your demographics, insurance information and add your insurance card
- Integrate by easily adding your appointments to your personal calendar, and connect your other organizations for a broader and more comprehensive view of your health record
Watch the video below to see all the great features myChart has to offer.
Do you have health-related apps on your mobile phone? Would you like to connect and pull information from your UMass Memorial Health Care chart?
You can now use 3rd party applications and have them pull information such as Lab results, allergies, medications and immunizations.
Call the UMass Memorial myChart patient support line at 855-UMass-MD (855-862-7763) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also speak to any member of your care team at your provider’s office.
- Proxy Guidelines
- Authorization to Access an Adult myChart record
- Authorization to Access a Child/Teen myChart record