myChart Patient Website
Please note: PAY AS GUEST available. You can now pay any UMass Memorial Health Care bill with a service date of October 1 or later online without the need to log in.
UMass Memorial Health Care is pleased to announce an easy-to-use secure website that gives you access to your health information from ALL UMass Memorial Health Care locations. With a UMass Memorial myChart account you can:
- View, schedule and cancel appointments
- Message your provider and other members of your care team
- Review lab results and x-ray reports
- View your medications and request renewals
- Pay your bill
- New 3/23: Request your records from our Health Information Management Department from your myChart account.
Watch the video below to see all the great features myChart has to offer.
Do you have health-related apps on your mobile phone? Would you like to connect and pull information from your UMass Memorial Health Care chart?
You can now use 3rd party applications and have them pull information such as Lab results, allergies, medications and immunizations.
Call the UMass Memorial myChart patient support line at 855-UMass-MD (855-862-7763) or email email@example.com. You may also speak to any member of your care team at your provider’s office.
- Proxy Guidelines
- Authorization to Access an Adult myChart record
- Authorization to Access a Child/Teen myChart record