myChart Patient Website
MyChart has replaced FollowMyHealth for all UMass Memorial Health Care patients.
UMass Memorial Health Care is pleased to announce an easy-to-use secure website that gives you access to your health information from ALL UMass Memorial Health Care locations. With a UMass Memorial myChart account you can:
- View, schedule and cancel appointments
- Message your provider and other members of your care team
- Review lab results and x-ray reports
- View your medications and request renewals
- Pay your bill
- And more
Watch the video below to see all the great features myChart has to offer.
Call the UMass Memorial myChart patient support line at 855-UMass-MD (855-862-7763) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also speak to any member of your care team at your provider’s office.
- Proxy Guidelines
- Authorization to Access an Adult myChart record
- Authorization to Access a Child/Teen myChart record
Please note: Accessing the myChart application may require you to update your internet browser. If you receive an “unable to connect” message when accessing myChart, please follow the steps outlined in this document to update your browser.