When you have joint pain, every step becomes about finding relief.
The musculoskeletal experts at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester MA can help with specialized orthopedic care. And with multiple locations across our region - including Worcester, Milford, Leominster and Westborough - the decision about where to go for bone and joint relief is an easy one.
Now Offering Computer-Assisted Knee Replacement Technology
UMass Memorial Medical Center is the only hospital in Massachusetts to offer Verasense ™, a wireless orthopedic sensor device used during primary and revision total knee replacement. This advanced computer-assisted knee replacement technology allows for more predictable results and a quicker return to normal activity. Learn more.
Finding a Orthopedic Physician is Easy
With more board-certified surgeons and orthopedic specialists than anywhere else in Central New England, we are defining the future of musculoskeletal care and orthopedics, all with you in mind. View a list of our physicians.
Our Quality Measures
- Unparalleled specialty expertise and volume of experience
- Recognized nationally as leader in quality, patient care, education and research
- Recognized by US News & World Report as high performing in hip replacement and knee replacement
- Designated as a Blue Distinction® Center+ for Knee and Hip Replacement and Blue Distinction® Center for Spine Surgery
- Selected leader in first-of-its-kind national database of total joint replacement patients
- Consumer Reports 2013 top hospital for Orthopedics and Heart & Vascular