UMass Memorial Medical Center offers comprehensive nutrition services for the people of Central Massachusetts.
High-quality, patient-focused nutritional counseling, education and intervention are available to you for outpatient and inpatient (hospital stay) treatment.
Our nutrition staff offers individual one-on-one nutritional counseling for a variety of health conditions, including:
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Celiac disease
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Geriatric nutrition
- Gestational diabetes
- Kidney disease
- Post weight loss surgery
- Vegan or vegetarian nutrition
- Weight gain
- Weight loss
Appointments for Nutrition Services at UMass Memorial Medical Center
Our locations include:
- UMass Memorial Medical Center – Hahnemann Campus
- UMass Memorial Medical Center – Memorial Campus
- UMass Memorial Medical Center – Univeristy Campus
- Barre Family Health Center
- Tri-River Family Health Center
To contact the Nutrition Services Department, call 774-443-3479.