We are committed to the unique women's health needs and to ensure that you are treated with respect, compassion and the highest level of care.
Our board-certified obstetricians and gynecologists at UMass Memorial HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital offer you comprehensive care with easy access to subspecialists when needed.
Diagnostic, Consultative, and Treatment Services
- Abnormal Pap smears
- Adolescent gynecology
- Birth control and emergency contraception
- Breast evaluation
- Complex benign gynecologic surgery
- Certified nurse midwives
- Hysteroscopic sterilization
- Management of pelvic floor dysfunction
- Minimally invasive evaluation and treatment of pelvic pain
- Minimally invasive treatment of abnormal bleeding
- Perimenopause and menopause management
- Pregnancy and delivery
- Pelvic floor problems including:
- Urinary incontinence and more
- Referrals for mammograms, bone density and other screenings
If you require a consultation with a specialist, you have easy access to UMass Memorial Medical Center, which has the only fellowship-trained, subspecialty physicians in obstetrics and gynecology in Central Massachusetts.