You may have many questions about genetic disorders and wonder where to go to get them answered. Geneticists and genetic counselors at UMass Memorial Medical Center treat adults, children and families in a caring environment. Our experts provide diagnosis, genetic counseling and patient management.
Genetics Services We Provide
We provide the following services:
- Diagnosis and management of patients with congenital malformations, genetic syndromes, chromosomal disorders and inborn errors of metabolism
- Diagnostic evaluation of children with developmental delays and/or mental retardation
- Genetic counseling and testing for individuals, couples and families who may be at risk for inherited diseases
- Diagnostic, carrier and prenatal testing for expectant parents
- A Genetics Dermatology Combined Clinic that diagnoses and treats genetic skin disorders in children and young adults
- Evaluation and genetic counseling/testing of adult-onset hereditary disorders
You care for your kids.
We do too.
Children’s Medical Center
55 Lake Avenue North,
Worcester, MA 01655
Pediatric Specialty Care
UMass Memorial at Southborough
28 Newton Street
Southborough, MA 01772