When your child needs medical care, you turn to the most qualified team you can find. The UMass Memorial Children’s Medical Center gives you access to the most experienced pediatric orthopedic team in Central New England. We provide fast, coordinated access to all of the resources your child may need – all in one convenient location.
Comprehensive Pediatric Orthopedic Care in Central Massachusetts
At UMass Memorial Children’s Medical Center, pediatric orthopedic specialists work together to deliver a seamless team approach to care.
Our pediatric orthopedic experts have advanced subspecialty training that enables them to treat the full spectrum of orthopedic problems from birth through adolescence. These include:
- Acute and chronic injuries to bones, joints and muscles
- Bone and joint infections
- Cerebral palsy
- Developmental disorders such as flat feet, knock knees, bowlegs and in-toeing gait
- Dislocated hips
- Fractures and joint dislocations
- Growth problems
- Ligament tears
- Limb lenghtening
- Spina bifida
- Muscular dystrophy
- Scoliosis and other spinal deformities
- Deformities associated with genetic and congenital syndromes
We also have a team of advanced, subspecialty-trained sports medicine specialists who provide complete evaluation, treatments and follow-up care to children, adolescents and young adults with sports-related orthopedics injuries.