Teddy Bear Clinic
Saturday, September 21
10 am - 3 pm
UMass Memorial Medical Center
55 Lake Ave. North, Worcester
Come Learn. Come Play.
Join us for this event to help children of all ages learn about health and safety with fun and interactive booths. Don't forget to bring your teddy bear or doll for a checkup!
FREE Parking and Admission!!
Enjoy Interactive Health and Safety Booths • Games • Raffles
Learn more about the Children’s Medical Center.
Our 2019 Booths Include:
- Broken Bones Clinic
- Car Seat Safety Inspections
- Child and Adolescent NeuroDevelopment Initiative (CANDI)
E.K. Shriver Center
- Child LIfe and Music Therapy
- Community HELP
- Craniofacial Clinic - Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Delta Dental of Massachusetts
- Dr. Dress Up
- Exercise With Your Bear
- Face Painting by UMass Medical School Community Canvases
- Free Bicycle Raffle
- Fundraising Raffle by the UMass Memorial Children's Medical Center
Patient Family Advisory Committee
- Healthy You! - Pediatric Nutrition
- Just Move It, Move It
- Keep It Fun, Block the Sun!
- Maternity Patient Family Advisory Council
- Move and Groove with Rehab
- Pediatric Ophthalmology - UMass Memorial Eye Center
- Sleepy Bear
- Teddy Bear Checkups
- The Poison Game
- UMass Worcester Police Department - Police Car
- Water Safety
- Worcester Baby Box Project
- Worcester Fire Department - Firetruck Tour
Thank You to Our Sponsors!