Teddy Bear Clinic
Saturday, September 30
10 am - 3 pm
Come Learn. Come Play.
Join us for this event to help children of all ages learn about health and safety with fun and interactive booths. Teddy bears and dolls are welcome to come with their owners for a physical exam.
Admission is FREE!!
Enjoy Interactive Booths on Health and Safety
Games • Raffles
Learn more about the Children’s Medical Center.
Be Sure to Stop by Each of our Fun Booths!
- Ambulance Tour
- Audiology and ENT
- Blood Soup
- Broken Bones Clinic
- Car Seat Safety
- Child and Adolescent NeuroDevelopment Initiative (CANDI)
- Craniofacial Clinic - Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Dress Up
- Face Painting by Community Canvases
- Firetruck Tour
- Free Bicycle Raffle
- Fundraising Raffle by the Family Advisory Committee
- Gut Instincts: Knowing Your Intestinal Tract
- Keep It Fun, Block the Sun!
- Magical Milestones
- Pediatric Surgery Plays Operation
- Sleepy Bear
- Spin the Coping Wheel!
- Sweet Nutrition
- Teddy Bear Checkups
- The Poisoin Game
- Tooth Bearies
- Tri-River Family Health Center Pediatrics
- UMass Worcester Police Department
- Water Safety
Thank You to Our Sponsors!