Teddy Bear Clinic
Saturday, September 21
10 am - 3 pm
UMass Memorial Medical Center
55 Lake Ave. North, Worcester
Come Learn. Come Play.
Join us for this event to help children of all ages learn about health and safety with fun and interactive booths. Don't forget to bring your teddy bear or doll for a checkup!
FREE Parking and Admission!!
Enjoy Interactive Health and Safety Booths • Games • Raffles
Learn more about the Children’s Medical Center.
Our 2018 Booths Included:
- Audiology and ENT
- Broken Bones Clinic
- Car Seat Obstacle Course
- Child and Adolescent NeuroDevelopment Initiative (CANDI)
- Community HELP
- Craniofacial Clinic - Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- DentaQuest MassHealth
- Dr. Dress Up
- Exercise With Your Bear
- Face Painting by Community Canvases
- Free Bicycle Raffle
- Fundraising Raffle by the Family Advisory Committee
- Kid's Comfort Promise
- Keep It Fun, Block the Sun!
- Pediatric Ophthalmology - UMass Memorial Eye Center
- Sleepy Bear
- Spin the Coping Wheel!
- Sweet Nutrition - Pediatric Nutrition
- Teddy Bear Checkups
- The Poison Game
- Tooth Bearies - MCPHS
- UMass Memorial Children's Medical Center Patient Family Advisory Council
- UMass Worcester Police Department - Police Car
- Water Safety
- Worcester Baby Box Project (Remillard Grand Funded)
- Worcester Fire Department - Firetruck Tour
Thank You to Our Sponsors!