For adults and children with a wide variety of functional limitations and disabilities, UMass Memorial Medical Center Rehabilitation Therapy Services offers you highly individualized inpatient and outpatient therapy services. Our experienced clinicians are dedicated to optimizing your quality of life.
Therapy Services at UMass Memorial Medical Center
For your convenience, we offer you a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation therapy services. Treatment is provided by expert therapists who work with your physician, offering coordinated therapy services in a compassionate environment.
Therapy services offered at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester include:
Outpatient Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy in Central Massachusetts
These centers provide comprehensive outpatient physical therapy in Central Massachusetts.
- Occupational Therapy-including hand therapy and neurologic rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy-including orthopedic/musculoskeletal therapy, lymphedema therapy, neurologic rehabilitation, pelvic floor dysfunction, and vestibular therapy
- Sleep Therapy
Plan for Your First Visit
The following are some helpful tips and recommendations to make the most of your therapy visits:
- First visit (one hour) includes an evaluation and treatment plan provided by your therapist; a referral is required
- Follow-up visits will be based on your needs and your rehabilitation plan duration and frequency
- Provide your therapy provider your past physical therapy records, if they are available
- Wear loose comfortable clothing
- Interpreter services are available; request an interpreter at the time of scheduling appointment