General Intake Form and Questionnaires
For your convenience, links to intake and questionnaire forms are provided below. Prior to returning any questionnaires, your child’s primary care physician must submit an intake form and an insurance referral, as some require a prior authorization.
PLEASE SEND US COMPLETED PACKETS WITHIN THREE MONTHS OF REFERRAL.
We will contact you for an appointment. Wait times can vary.
While you are waiting for an appointment, if your child is:
- Under 3 years: Please connect with Early Intervention in your area.
- Over 36 months: Request a school evaluation through your public school system.
Parents: You may download the parent and teacher questionnaires that are appropriate for the age of the child being referred. Once completed, mail or email them to the DBP office. Your information will be evaluated by our physicians and, if appropriate, we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- Parent/Guardian Welcome Letter
- DPB Intake Form
- RITA-T Intake Form
- Parent Questionnaire for Children under 5 years old
- Parent Questionnaire for Children over 5 years old
- Cuestionario para padres – Ninos menores de 5 anos
- Cuestionario para padres – Ninos mayores de 5 anos
- Early Intervention Questionnaire
- School Questionnaire for Preschool or School-age Children
For those younger than 3 years, please complete the MCHAT-R.