Virtual Visits Available
Our diabetes program is open and offering virtual visits for some appointments.
Don’t delay your care. Call 855-UMASS-MD (855-862-7763) today.
If you're an adult living with type 1 diabetes or type 2 diabetes, UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, MA, provides you with the latest advances in treatment to help with your diabetes management.
Diabetes Care Is a Partnership
We believe that the individual with diabetes is the most important member of the care team. You're a key partner with us in improving your health and well-being, so we personalize your diabetes care to fit your unique health and lifestyle needs.
You’ll work closely with our team of endocrinologists, certified diabetes educators, nutritionists and nurse practitioners to ensure your diabetes is under control.
Adult Diabetes Services
The adult clinic at the Diabetes Center of Excellence is made up of a variety of care providers working as a team. We personalize our care by providing help with all aspects of diabetes management. Our care team includes physicians, nurse practitioners, fellows, behavioral psychologists, certified diabetes educators, licensed practical nurses, registered dietitians and patient care assistants. Services include:
- Assessment of your current treatment and self-management
- Diabetes education workshops as well as individual appointments
- Insulin pump therapy and continuous glucose monitoring (CGM)
- Point-of-care hemoglobin A1C testing
- Footcare and screenings
- Behavioral Health Specialists to help support the improvement of your emotional wellbeing and make necessary health behavior changes