UMass Memorial Health Care is the largest health care delivery system in Central New England and the clinical partner of the University of Massachusetts Medical School. Important to our supply chain goal is our effort to foster working relationships with minority and women-owned business enterprises.
We believe that inclusion of these businesses in the economic mainstream improves the economic stability and vitality of our community, and helps UMass Memorial Health Care obtain the best products, services and equipment available.
Vendor Access Program
- Vendor Registration Login
- Greater New England Minority Supplier Development Council
- Broadlane Diversity Alliance Council
Terms and Conditions
- Massachusetts State Office of Minority and Women Business Assistance (SOMWBA)
- SOMWBA Frequently Asked Questions
UMass Memorial Health Care
295 Lincoln Street, Worcester, MA 01605