UMass Memorial HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital is a not-for-profit, full service, acute care hospital that serves the communities in North Central Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. As a member of UMass Memorial Health Care, HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital offers you direct access to the advanced medical technology and specialty services that are part of the region’s academic medical center.
The HealthAlliance-Clinton system, Central Massachusetts HealthAlliance, includes:
In total, HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital has more than 1,600 employees and 400 physicians, providing you with 40 health care specialties.
- The Joint Commission accredited the HealthAlliance Hospital* and our blood gas lab
- The American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer accredited Simonds-Sinon Regional Cancer Center with commendation
- American Diabetes Association accredited the HealthAlliance Hospital* diabetes education program
- College of American Pathologists certified the HealthAlliance Hospital* laboratory services American Association of Blood Banks
- Department of Public Health accredited HealthAlliance Hospital* as a Primary Stroke Services Center
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV) fully accredited Clinton Hospital*
- The Massachusetts Department of Public Health designated Clinton Hospital* as a Primary Stroke Service facility
Awards and Recognitions
- Number one in safety in Massachusetts by a leading consumer ratings magazine, 2012 and 2013.
- Only hospital-based complementary care center in North Central Massachusetts
- Ranked fourth leading hospital in the state for surviving a heart attack, 2012 and 2011
- Health Care’s Most Wired Award Recipient: Most Wired (2014, 2013, 2012 and 2011); one of the first hospitals in the country to commit to electronic health records, 2011
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Hospital Honor Roll, 2010
*Indicates pre-merger accreditation
2017 Report to Our Community