The primary care providers of UMass Memorial HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital provide you and your family with preventive, diagnostic and treatment health services close to home. Primary care providers care for patients of all ages and coordinate referrals to specialty physicians.
Our primary care providers specialize in the following areas:
- Family medicine: Physicians provide comprehensive medical care with particular emphasis on the entire family. This includes newborn, pediatric and adolescent care, adult medicine, geriatrics and gynecological care.
- Internal medicine: Physicians specialize in adult primary care, specifically the diagnosis and nonsurgical treatment of diseases and internal disorders.
- Pediatric hospital medicine: A pediatric hospitalist is a highly qualified, board-certified pediatric clinician who specializes in providing 24-hour, seven days a week, in-house coverage for pediatric patients who require hospitalization. The pediatric hospitalists also attend deliveries and provide newborn care.
- Midwifery: Certified nurse midwives deliver babies; provide prenatal and postpartum care for mothers and newborns; provide family planning and birth control counseling; perform routine gynecological services such as physical and breast exams, pap smears and preventive health screening; and provide conventional and natural menopausal remedies.
- Pediatric medicine: Pediatricians specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of childhood diseases and are concerned with the ongoing health care needs and well being of infants, children and adolescents.
Find a physician who is accepting new patients.