We understand that care at home is the choice of most people when they have an option. Care at home is provided by HealthAlliance Home Health and Hospice to the residents of Northern Worcester County. Our home health care aides will help you and your family during difficult times by providing quality, compassionate and cost-effective care to you and your family.
The Hospice Program at HealthAlliance Home Health and Hospice emphasizes comfort and care at home while controlling pain and symptoms. We understand that this is a difficult time and we will work with you and your family and answer any questions.
Home Health Care Services
- Cardiac care (e.g., cardiovascular nursing assessment, education)
- Diabetic care
- Home health aide (e.g., bathing/personal care, feeding/meal preparation, walking)
- Infusion therapy (e.g., chemotherapy, antibiotic)
- Medical social work
- Preventive services and health promotion
- Psychiatric nursing services
- Rehabilitation services (e.g., physical, occupational and speech therapies)
- Skilled nursing services (e.g., health assessments and symptom management)