Do you need a mammogram or an MRI? The Radiology Department at UMass Memorial HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital provides a full spectrum of services and maintains the highest standards of patient care.
From the moment you walk into the radiology department, you will be greeted with a smile and you won’t have to wait long for a doctor to review your information and get back to you with an answer.
Recent upgrades to our technology demonstrate our commitment to timely diagnostic results. Watch a virtual tour.
Services We Provide
- Bone density testing
- Breast MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Central venous catheter placements
- Dialysis access management
- Gastrointestinal radiology
- Gastrostomy and tube placement
- General and fluoroscopic radiology
- High-risk obstetrical ultrasound
- Image-guided biopsy
- Nuclear medicine
- PET/CT (computed tomography) scanning
- CT Lung Screening
Since HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital is a member of UMass Memorial Health Care, when necessary, you also have direct access to specialized diagnostic imaging services at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, including advanced neurointerventional radiology.
- Leominster Campus - Walk in X-Ray Exams (plain films): 8 am – 8 pm, seven days a week
- Burbank Campus - Walk in X-Ray Exams: 9 am – 7 pm, seven days a week
- Clinton Campus – Walk in X-Ray Exams: 9am – 7pm seven days a week