Parking at HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital
Ample free parking is available on all of the HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital campuses. See below for details.
Visitor parking lots can be found near Entrances 1, 2, 3, 4. Signs are located at both campuses to tell you where to park.
Visitor parking is available in front and on the side of the hospital. Patients may be dropped off at the covered main or emergency entrances.
Visitor parking lots can be found near Entrances B, D, E, and F. Motorists may drop patients and visitors off adjacent to the Main Entrance B and Diagnostic Imaging (Radiology) Department, and then park on the parking deck.
Burbank and Leominster Campuses:
- Local bus service in and around Leominster and Fitchburg is provided by the Montachusett Regional Transit Authority.
- For information on system maps, schedules and fares, call 800-922-5636 or visit www.mrta.us.
- Transportation is available for seniors and ADA-qualified individuals.
- Service in Clinton is available Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 3 pm.
- Transportation to Worcester is provided each Wednesday and Friday.
- For information on schedules, call the Clinton Senior Center at 978-365-9416.
For a complete list of taxicab services in and around the region this online directory can help you call the taxicab service of your choice.